Monday, September 21, 2009

A Life Of Fur

There are skeins everywhere, my kitchen has slowly been transformed into a studio, and in the yard there is always a table covered in wet wool. It only seems fitting that I should allow my stash to overflow on to the internet, it is about time I've been told and so, here goes nothing.

I am a crocheter, knitter, a spinner and a lover of all things covered in fur. I spend hours blending on my drum carder, and spinning on my wheel. While I love natural colored wool, I recently started dying wool and I can't help but adore the vibrant colors that I pull from the dye bath. I can't wait to see them layered and spun, the anticipation kills me.


I hope to put together a collection of my patterns soon, hopefully I will also inspire something creative, the same as all the blogs I've read has inspired me. Please check back often, and all comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment